Wednesday, July 06, 2005

An Open Letter to the Makers of Sensodyne

Your extra-whitening version of the wonderful Sensodyne is a magnificent product. I am writing this just so you know how much your company, GlaxoSmithKline, has helped me make it through a difficult time in my life.

My mouth has caused me pain for nearly one month now. I have returned to the dentist twice and finally feel I am on the road to recovery. This is certainly due to the drilling away of the irritatant filling but also, more importantly, to the wonders of your toothpaste for those of us who suffer through the sensitivity. Hot, cold, sweets - no matter - Sensodyne tackles them. Of course, it doesn't work immediately. But in time, I have noticed a splendid difference. If a drop of a cold beverage or, heaven forbid, ice cream lands upon my tooth, I can now handle the temporary pain. I quickly remove the culprit and my mouth returns to its semi-normal state.

The extra whitening aspect will surely make my pearly whites more presentable. Again, it's not immediate. I must wait for the results. I didn't think I necessarily needed the "extra whitening" but I could not find the "whitening" product, so I will make do.

Surely a large number of people also take advantage of the benefits of your toothpaste. I am sure none will mind if I thank you on their behalf and mine. Thank you, makers of Sensodyne. You make my life worth living. For that I am grateful.

No comments: