Monday, July 25, 2005

I Need to File a Claim

The Happy Train crashed. I should be in the hospital with severe injuries considering the extent of the crash. Since it was all just a metaphor, I am not. Instead, I am sitting here eating peanut butter off of a spoon at 4:52 in the afternoon knowing full well I will be eating my evening meal soon. I call it supper even though some of you assholes out there call it dinner.

Even worse, I have almost made a conscious decision to just eat whatever the hell I want. I say almost because I then think of how I cute I actually looked when I was trying on the new school clothes I bought yesterday. Yes, teachers go school clothes shopping. Anyway, I do not want to gain five pounds before school starts. Ok. I guess I am back to eating better . . . for now.

So, damn life. Damn the depressing parts of it. Damn the little things that set me off and pissed me off. I am sorry, folks. The Happy Train travels no more. Find your own good time transportation. It's official. I am in no condition to offer people companionship or direction on the road of positivity.

Oops. I screwed up.

2 comments:

Bat said...

Damn girl, I was just getting ready to board the happy train.

Jodie Donner said...

Can I get you a refund? I will just credit that back to your card. Sorry for any inconvenience.