Sunday, April 10, 2005

Setting Records

Yes, that's what I'm all about . . . setting records. Achieving high standards no others will be able to attain. I have now posted two, count them, two days in a row. Stupendous work on my part.

In addition, I have started writing again. I really do want to write. I know I have a novel in me, or maybe even a screenplay. I just need the right amount of writing time and inspiration. Maybe I can fit more writing into my busy schedule. It's just real life that keeps getting in the way. Damn responsibilities.

Thank you, Holden, for giving me direction.

2 comments:

Jodie Donner said...

And so lucky I am that you do what you do.

No comments on the drinks while driving post? C'mon, it's a work of genius.

Jodie Donner said...

I was so busy boasting I didn't realize I actually had one day in between posts. Damn the details.