Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Don't Speak Ill of the Ill

For over two weeks I have been battling the ridiculous, unfortunate crud that keeps moving through my body - from headaches to body aches to sore throat to constant cough, I have dealt with it and had enough. That's what I get for working in a germ-infested environment. Dang kids.

Much has happened since my last post. Too much to cover here, so I will talk about the largest tidbit.

I am a stalker.

Yep, you heard it here first. Apparently I have followed some guy around outside of our workplace just to watch him do whatever he was doing (shop, play basketball, what have you). Quite funny considering I actually like to steer clear of this person and really don't have the time to post online, nevermind drive around town following a gross man.

I decided to follow up on this as I don't like being accused of such things. I have a reputation to uphold, after all. Turns out I am not the only stalker. He has others. He might even have voices in his head who tell him who the stalkers are. Seems he is a bit unstable. Now I have no worries of false accusations because the people in charge don't take his comments seriously. Ok. That's good, I guess. Now I will just go about my business and hope he fixates on someone else.

Thank goodness for summer. It can't come soon enough.

1 comment:

Bat said...

You aren't fooling me. It's an evil girl trick *wink*.